Come to Capalaba Complete Self Storage for Your Packing Materials
If you are planning a move, it’s imperative that you buy reliable packing materials. Capalaba Complete Self Storage carries an abundance of cardboard boxes and other packing necessities that can help remove some stress while transporting your items safely.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Cardboard Packing Boxes
Are you looking for ways to get more use out of your cardboard boxes? Before you throw them away, keep these helpful tips in mind:
- Reuse them: It’s a common misconception that all cardboard boxes can only be used one time. If there are no rips or tears in the box, there is no reason why you can’t break them down and store them in a safe place to use them again in the future.
- Arts and crafts: Are your children looking for something to do after a move? Letting them build a castle with the leftover cardboard or letting them cut out designs is a great way to use the damaged boxes and encourage their imagination. Allowing your child to do this also distracts them while you can focus on getting unpacked and organised.
- Utilise our box buy-back option: Do you have boxes that you didn’t use or boxes that are undamaged? We are happy to buy them back. All material must only have writing on the tape and be in good condition. Also, we are unable to accept boxes that were purchased from our store more than three months ago. Other conditions may apply so feel free to speak to a member of our team about the details of this option.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Buying Boxes and Packing Material
Unfortunately, it is easy to make a mistake when purchasing packing supplies. A few examples of standard missteps include:
- Misjudging packing time: To ensure that your goods are moved around your time frame, it’s vital that you accurately plan out the time it will take for you to pack them. Waiting too long to begin packing could put you in a time crunch while starting to pack too early could leave you with a multitude of boxes lying around your home or business.
- Not buying enough supplies: We strongly recommend that you try to overestimate the packing material that you will need to avoid the headache of a last-minute trip to the store to buy more. Don’t forget to stock up on tape and stickers so you can secure and label your boxes appropriately.
- Purchasing only one size: Our boxes come in all sizes, including a picture box and port-a-robe box for clothes. Try not to think about the items that you need to move and don’t limit your box selection.
With nearly 20 years of experience in the storage and packing materials industry, we try to help our customers avoid these potentially costly errors.
About Capalaba Complete Self Storage
Capalaba Complete Self Storage has a long 20-year history of assisting customers with their packing material needs. We also feature a myriad of individually alarmed, self storage units that are accessible 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
To learn more about our choices for packing boxes or to find out about our storage units, send us a message.